Welcome to the Riders Club official forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Riders Club is an online show for the Inheritence Cycle and Twilight Saga.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Bloods
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 pm by Carly

» Midnight Sun Isn't So Sad
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 pm by Carly

» Theories for Book 4
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 pm by Carly

» Is murtagh...
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:40 pm by Carly

» What Other Books Do You Like?
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:38 pm by Carly

» Who would you vote for?
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Carly

» Who has the Best Signature?
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:34 pm by Carly

» DO u try to help the environment? and how
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 pm by Carly

Top posters
esac (759)
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? I_vote_lcapWhat did you think of the razac dieing at the start? I_voting_barWhat did you think of the razac dieing at the start? I_vote_rcap 
Emsta (546)
What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? I_vote_lcapWhat did you think of the razac dieing at the start? I_voting_barWhat did you think of the razac dieing at the start? I_vote_rcap 
Carly (455)
tombom (168)
domia abr wyrda (109)
Annmarie (80)
Jasmine (10)
Guitar Hero God (7)
Zash (3)
Kyler (3)

What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male
Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2008-09-26

What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:37 am

So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female
Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm

I am really curious about the one Ra’zac saying “He has almost found the name” he being Galbatorix.
Back to top Go down
Emsta
Admin
Admin
Emsta

Female
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:17 am

huh??
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.sosblog.com
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:30 am

I think it means the name of th AL
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Either that or Eragons's true name.
Back to top Go down
Emsta
Admin
Admin
Emsta

Female
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:45 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.sosblog.com
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:03 pm

But do you think it could be something else?
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:58 am

Islanzadi's ture name mabey? Question
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:32 pm

Thats probabley not it.
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:00 pm

Think about it if galby gets her name he has all the elves on his side, inclluding ayra.
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:24 pm

No because the Elves would no there was something wrong and Arya has disobeyed her mother before.
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:43 am

What if islanzadi told galby what ayras name was.
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:39 pm

I don't thin Islanzidi knows it after 70 of not talking to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:18 pm

I think she could geuss it
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:57 pm

Mabe the true name of Alagasia.
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:12 am

Thats an idear
Back to top Go down
domia abr wyrda
Junvinile
Junvinile
domia abr wyrda

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:48 pm

i liked it

it shous how strong eragon has become
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 6:01 pm

Yes but it also shows how vengence can drive him even if it was the right thing.
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:18 am

Thats ture butt maybe he just wanted to save katrina
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Are you serouse or just tring to defend Eragon?
Back to top Go down
domia abr wyrda
Junvinile
Junvinile
domia abr wyrda

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 am

i think it was a positive thing for the story......i mean yes it showed how someones vengence can take control of someone, but it also showed rorans passion and love for katrina as well as eragons heart and how much he will go through in order not to kill the innocent(Sloan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?   What did you think of the razac dieing at the start? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the razac dieing at the start?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Riders Club official forum! :: Book Discussion :: Brisingr-
Jump to: