Welcome to the Riders Club official forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Riders Club is an online show for the Inheritence Cycle and Twilight Saga.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Bloods
DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 pm by Carly

» Midnight Sun Isn't So Sad
DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 pm by Carly

» Theories for Book 4
DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 pm by Carly

» Is murtagh...
DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:40 pm by Carly

» What Other Books Do You Like?
DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:38 pm by Carly

» Who would you vote for?
DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Carly

» Who has the Best Signature?
DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:34 pm by Carly

» DO u try to help the environment? and how
DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 pm by Carly

Top posters
esac (759)
DO u try to help the environment? and how I_vote_lcapDO u try to help the environment? and how I_voting_barDO u try to help the environment? and how I_vote_rcap 
Emsta (546)
DO u try to help the environment? and how I_vote_lcapDO u try to help the environment? and how I_voting_barDO u try to help the environment? and how I_vote_rcap 
Carly (455)
tombom (168)
domia abr wyrda (109)
Annmarie (80)
Jasmine (10)
Guitar Hero God (7)
Zash (3)
Kyler (3)

DO u try to help the environment? and how

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Annmarie
Hatchling
Hatchling
Annmarie

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-12

DO u try to help the environment? and how Empty
PostSubject: DO u try to help the environment? and how   DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:02 pm

I plant trees. only charge my cell phone when i realy need to(sometimes it runs out of battarys) only use my washer machiens when there is a full lode
And turn off my lights when i dont need them Cool
Back to top Go down
domia abr wyrda
Junvinile
Junvinile
domia abr wyrda

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: DO u try to help the environment? and how   DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:19 am

i recycle everything...im a vegan....i only wear either recycled clothes or vegan clothes.....i plant trees, only drink recycled water.....and volunteer cleaning up highways
Back to top Go down
Annmarie
Hatchling
Hatchling
Annmarie

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: DO u try to help the environment? and how   DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm

thats like,...... realy awsome great your cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female
Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: DO u try to help the environment? and how   DO u try to help the environment? and how EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah I don't think i could do most of those things especially the Vegan part ask Annmarie. I do recycle and compost though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO u try to help the environment? and how   DO u try to help the environment? and how Empty

Back to top Go down

DO u try to help the environment? and how
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Riders Club official forum! :: Other stuff :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: