Welcome to the Riders Club official forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Riders Club is an online show for the Inheritence Cycle and Twilight Saga.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Bloods
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 pm by Carly

» Midnight Sun Isn't So Sad
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 pm by Carly

» Theories for Book 4
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 pm by Carly

» Is murtagh...
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:40 pm by Carly

» What Other Books Do You Like?
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:38 pm by Carly

» Who would you vote for?
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Carly

» Who has the Best Signature?
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:34 pm by Carly

» DO u try to help the environment? and how
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 pm by Carly

Top posters
esac (759)
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_lcapWho Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_voting_barWho Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_rcap 
Emsta (546)
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_lcapWho Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_voting_barWho Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_rcap 
Carly (455)
tombom (168)
domia abr wyrda (109)
Annmarie (80)
Jasmine (10)
Guitar Hero God (7)
Zash (3)
Kyler (3)

Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.

Go down 
5 posters

Who Should Play Bella
Kristen Stewart
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_lcap67%Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Alexis Bledel
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_lcap33%Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Emily Browning
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_lcap0%Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_lcap0%Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female
Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:55 pm

I think the got the some of the members in the cast totally wrong, Bella, Edward, Jasper, Alice, Rolalie, Carlisle, Renee, and Angela. who do you think should have plain these charaters?
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:11 pm

If I had a choise these are the actors I would chose
Bella:Alexis Bledel
Edward: Tom Sturridge
Rosalie: Taylor Swift
Renee: Gennifer Goodmin
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male
Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:08 pm

I like the cast.
Back to top Go down
https://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:04 pm

You serously think they got Edward right?
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:52 pm

It would be REALLY REALLY hard to get edward right.
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:21 pm

Yes but they could still have gotten a cuter guy robbert pattenson is ugley.
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:10 am

99.9% of the girls didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:33 pm

well I'm the other .01
Back to top Go down
esac
Admin
Admin
esac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:11 pm

I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Carly
Ancient
Ancient
Carly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Most girls at my schol also think he's ugly.
Back to top Go down
Annmarie
Hatchling
Hatchling
Annmarie

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:15 pm

i think he is verry Ugly so HA!!!!!!!!!
these are the cast i think should have played charactors that they got all wrong

Jessica:Miley cyrus
Mike:Zac effron
Alice:taylor swift
Rosalie:Ashly tisdale
Jasper:joe jonas
Bella:Keira Knightly
Edward:Drake Bell
Dr.Carlisle Cullen:Gregory House....... J K

Pearsonaly i emagined alice as a blond
these are just people that i know
Back to top Go down
tombom
Admin
Admin
tombom

Male
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:02 am

Carly wrote:
Yes but they could still have gotten a cuter guy robbert pattenson is ugley.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that. wow.

Quote :
i think he is verry Ugly so HA!!!!!!!!!
these are the cast i think should have played charactors that they got all wrong

Jessica:Miley cyrus
Mike:Zac effron
Alice:taylor swift
Rosalie:Ashly tisdale
Jasper:joe jonas
Bella:Keira Knightly
Edward:Drake Bell
Dr.Carlisle Cullen:Gregory House....... J K
MILER CYRUS???? JOE JONAS????? ARE YOU KIDDING?

Strange opinion.
Back to top Go down
Emsta
Admin
Admin
Emsta

Female
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:47 am

yeah and drake does not look like a vampire and edward has bronze colored hair
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.sosblog.com
Annmarie
Hatchling
Hatchling
Annmarie

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Drake bell is so Cute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.   Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Should Have plane Whom in the Twilight Movie.
Page 1 of 1